Thursday, June 25, 2015

AWESOME [KIMCHI]

Hi there ,
today I'm going to talk about the word awesome.
Have you ever thought of the meaning of the word awesome? What does the word awesome mean ?
What can you imagine? As for me, I haven't thought of the meaning of the word awesome deeply.
Today after school, I was in the cafe-teria doing my homework.
Fortunately, my Venezuelan friends were there.
Right away I asked some questions to one(bri) of them.
I asked how can you explain the meaning of the word awesome.
She said that someone makes you surprised and feel good , could be called awesome.
It means, a person who has many interesting things that other people don't have, is awesome.
In addition, she added that a person who has something big at night, is awesome.. well..
And then I asked another Venezuelan friend(chri) the same question.
He told me that he is awesome because he said he is the most polite person on earth and
he can dance and drink all night and he can make many friends easily.
When I heard that a person who makes many friends easily, is awesome, I thought I can't be awesome.
because i'm still afraid of speaking to strangers.
Also I think compared with oneself, a friend who does well that I can't do well, is awesome! !!!

MERCI

No comments:

Post a Comment