Wednesday, July 8, 2015

An Important Lesson I've learned (Ninoska)


                                                My best company it's ME

     A rainy august day in Caracas long time ago, I was taking a coffee with a friend and we were talking about our lives.  I started complaining about how boring was my life, for example, if I wanted  go to the beach, cinema, park or jogging, I always had to call friends and if they couldn't come, I stayed at home ... angry (with myself of course).

    He listened to me carefully and finally told me:
 "What about if you go to the beach, cinema, park or jogging, alone? 
Are you so bad company for yourself? "

  Wow, that question really slapped me.  Since that day I can go out, with friends or without them, I enjoy of myself and also I found it like an opportunity to go inside me and to learn from new people, places or events.  Yeahhh !
                                                                     Ninoska



No comments:

Post a Comment