Friday, April 10, 2015

"You look nice!" by Mai

Shopping is very fun, especially for women.
I often go shopping with my friends to get nice clothes. i want a lot of clothes, but I don't have enough money to buy everything. So I ask my friends "Does this clothes match me?" My friend often says "You look nice!", if the clothes doesn't really match me and vice versa. I want her to tell the true, but sometimes I want her to say yes. Not only I tell such a kind of lie but also other people do that. I think that it is a common lie.

3 comments:

  1. i can say the truth to u :) why don't you go shopping with me?hahahah (KIMCHI)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true that girls are happier when they get nice clothes. I think that you have to know which styles match you. (Sophia)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you feel good, you have to buy the clothes without worry with the opinions true or false (Tania)

    ReplyDelete