Thursday, May 21, 2015

The Formula 1 (by Sophia)

When I was younger, such as 15 years old, I was watching the F1 race on the TV. Michael Schumacher has been famous in China. You don't need to know what's the Formula 1, but you must know who is Mr. Schumacher. In the school, we talked a lot of sport news, so I started to follow F1 news. I liked Jenson Button. Obviously, he's handsome, and he's a good driver. I believed that he could be the best driver in the F1. I watched the race on the TV sometimes for 4 years. Then, I was busier in university classes, I couldn't follow news any more.

In the next weekend, Montreal will meet Formula 1 race (Grand Prix) at the park Jean-Drapeau. There will be many events in the downtown. It's the biggest event in Montreal for every summer. Honestly, I can't understand why. It's just a car race, and it's an international race ligue. For me, it's just an usual event, not a big deal. These luxury sport cars are for riches, it's not my business. Why all the city are excited about it? I thought that quebecois have passion in the hockey, they should be crazier about NHL than F1.

In the end, be careful in the next weekend if you go out, there will be too many people on the street.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sophia! Your post is very interesting to me, because I'm a sports journalist and besides this I love the subject of your text. I think same you about Formula 1, and I agree about Jenson Button. He's very handsome. But do you know Felipe Nasr? If you don't know you need find his photo on Google. HE 'S FABULOUS! Oops, I meant... He's a good racer ahhahaha! And, of course, he's brazilian. The brazilian's men are very interesting. So... about the race... I don't like this too, because is boring to me. When I was younger, I fallowed another brazilian racer, Ayrton Senna. He was very famous, but he died during a racer. My parents, I think that all brazilian people, cried because this. It was a sad moment in my memory. After this, I like no more Formula 1. But I will go to Crescent Street on the next weekend, because I enjoy party!!! Come on!!! Kisses to you! Renata

    ReplyDelete