Monday, July 6, 2015

what was the most impressive life lesson you've ever had so far? [KIMCHI]

I've learned many important life lessons so far.
For one thing, when I attended a baking academy, I met a lot of good people who were interested in baking there.
One of them is a man who is older than me and he was working as a culinary staff at a university foodservice facility.
And also he was very dexterous in making something with his hands.
One day, when I worked with him in a group at the academy, suddenly he asked me that "How did you start to learn baking?".
So I said "Since childhood, I loved drawing and making something with my hands, so I wanted to learn how to bake them and how to decorate them."
And then he said "There is no eternal workplace, there is a eternal career though."
I'm not sure that It makes sense. whatever.. that sentense was very impressive at that time for me.
When I decided to learn baking, some friends told me that a patissier is not a good job to earn a lot of money.
However, even though i couldn't earn many money, I wanted to have a job that I really want to be.
Actually, I still have a long way to go, but I'm working on it.
Nobody can stop me

No comments:

Post a Comment