Tuesday, February 17, 2015

If you had an opportunity... BY JUAN

Hello guys !!! I interviewed my wife, about interesting questions, ok, here we go:



Juan: If you had an opportunity to follow a dream, what would you do ?
Mary: Follow until finish my goal, never say no, never give up, like my english teacher said: Every bad day, it's a good experience !!! or we I have our phrase: "We have a Dream, and we will die for it !!!"

Juan: Would you ever follow a dream that put you harm's way ?
Mary: Yes, emotionally, we waited for years, you lost your first wife because she never believed you for example, we sold our house and car to stay in another country and follow our dream. Our kids are in Mexico, but we know if we work hard, their future it will be better for them :)




No comments:

Post a Comment