Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Big Hero 6 by Ludmilla



I love going to the movies to watch many movies and cartoons.

Would comment on the Birdman but Jane did very well.

 I will talk about an animated film : Big Hero 6 (Big Hero 6 - The New Heroes ( title in Portugal ) or Operation Big Hero ( title in Brazil ) is a comedy action adventure that takes place in San Fransokyo,  a mixture of San Francisco and Tokyo. 
The Oscar for Best Animated Film went to Big Hero 6 , Disney and directors Don Hall and Chris Williams . Don Hall , Chris Williams and Roy Conli received the award on stage , thanking John Lasseter , creative director of Pixar and Walt Disney Animation Studios . Big Hero 6 was until now the sixth most watched film in Portugal in 2015 and obtained gross box office receipts of 476,000 euros.
 I watched with my nephews and recommend , fun Based on the comic from Marvel Comics .

1 comment:

  1. I'll try to watch it soon. I have some friends who advice me to see this movie. I think the last movie like this I watched was Toy Story 3. I'm not up to date about this kind of movies.



    Tiago Medeiros

    ReplyDelete