Monday, February 9, 2015

Introducing "(south)Korea"

Hi I'm gyeonghee(anna)from Korea
I would like to introduce my country 'korea'
we have a beautiful culture, traditional places and very delicious food.
if you have chance to visit Asia, please visit my country, Korea!
(gyeongbuk-gung)

(hanouk-town)

(N seoul tower)
(kimchi, bibimbap, bulgogi)


And there is a traditional clothes called Hanbok and it's very pretty.
We wear Hanbok on Lunar New Year's day and Chuseok.




And also we have a nice language called Hunminjeongeum.
Hunminjeongeum was made by king Sejong that is a scientific letter.
So you can learn very easy!
Hope you guys to learn;)

Thanks for reading my post^.^

4 comments:

  1. Anna Beautiful I would like to know mor your country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long it takes south to north in your country by car (only South korean, I understand we can't enter North Korea) ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How long it takes south to north in your country by car (only South korean, I understand we can't enter North Korea) ? (JUAN)

      Delete
  3. Hey, I want to go to your country and celebrate the New Year's Eve, there. Can you recommended some hotel to arrive?. Jaennette

    ReplyDelete