Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Relaxing tips

Everybody has bad days, the world is not over yet, so breath and take into account the things that you love.

Some friends told me about their favorite activities for relaxing, so take note of them. 

"When I'm feel stressed, I like receive a good massage in my back.. a normal massage"

-Gustavo


"Well, I think that I like hanging out with my friends and playing some video games, then we go out for a meal and have fun. If that isn't relaxing you always can used go to boxing". 

-Jason



"When stress invades me I enjoy going to the gym, practicing Pilates and swimming"

(She is an active girl)

-Ludmilla


Henry said that the best thing to do in these moments is to sing. His favorite song is Bailando de Enrique Iglesias.



"I'm addicted to video games, that's the best way to relaxing, I can recommend 'gears of war' is a great video game"

-Felipe


And which is your favorite activity for relaxing? 

Jaennette 😊

5 comments:

  1. Haha Yes! I love to sing in different languages!
    Now I have a new Spanish song to practice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! You have to share your new song 😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many differents ways to find the best way to prevent stress, I prefer doing sports like swimming and gym, because when I do a lot of activities, I feel so tired and of course, relax and drop on my bed lke a rock, lol !!! BY JUAN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Juan! Thank you for share your tips, I agree with you, is the best way to relaxing and sleep well. Jaennette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great!!! I'm becoming famous, hehehehehe... Now that I'm here in Montreal I don't have time to play my video games but IT IS really my prefered relaxing activity. I'm glad to share it with you.

    ReplyDelete