Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Post-Montreal depression

Hey guys, I miss you so much. 

Yesterday I arrived at my home, Mexico. And well, I have a lot of feelings because I'm happy of being here with my family but I miss Montreal so much. 

I miss walk quite in the mornings, go to  the school and learn a second language. Here I can't practice my English, nobody speaks it. :(
I miss the cold, "nobody know what they have until they lost it", I miss the snow, the white streets, and even the routine of quite and put your boots all the time haha. 

I miss Siddiqa's classes, (yes, I'm crazy, I know), but she is funny and speaks Vietnami (I don't even know how I have to write that word) and she always has chocolats (the best part). 

Here I just need to use one pair of pants and that's so good and obviously the food here, is so much better but Montreal is magical, that city has something that charming you and you guys are amazing I spent the best and coldest month of my life, definitely.
 

Enjoy and send me some pictures!! 

Jaennette! 😊

4 comments:

  1. Miss you a lot! Thanks for the lovely words xoxo stay in touch and meanwhile plan and trip to come back ! - siddiqa (p.s you were one of the best students ever!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sidiqqa, thanks for everything, you are the best teacher 😉, I hope that we talk about gone girl, soon!. ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm crying, but I don't know if It's for my hurt face, or because I don't have someone to compare my homework - Juan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Juan, be careful and i wish you the best with your immigration process!!

      Delete