Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Destiny by Vanessa Pacheco

Hello Everyone! 

As this week theme is free 😊, I decide to bring on a topic that I really like: DESTINY.

I will use myself as an example. I had everything figure out to go to Vancouver, but somethings have happened and here I am in Montreal. I didn't want to say that because we have people from every where in the world with many different beliefs, but I do believe this is God's work. 

Coming to Montreal, I had the chance to get to know 3 great teachers. They have made me want to go fowarder to improve my English and not accept only to be understood, but also to try to speak as a native. I know this will take awhile, but I started this new fase in my life already. "All long way starts with the first step." 😉

Also I have met very nice people, who has become very good friends. Everybody trying to help each others by sharing experiences in Canada about work, gov't papers, university. It is nice to know that you have someone to counting on. We have had lot of fun together: lunches, parties, visintings, trips, shopping and for sure classes! Things are easier when are done in a great and fun enviroment as we have in BLI.

Well, after all this happiness and great moments with wonderful people, I must believe a great power put me here with all of you!

Thank you for everything! I have had so much fun here that I could even support this cold for longer!

I will miss you!

😘


No comments:

Post a Comment