Thursday, March 19, 2015

😒 Patrick's Day in Montreal by Vanessa Pacheco

Hello, Everyone!

I don't know if all you know, but I am from Brazil and there we don't celebrate St. Patrick's Day. We watch great celebrations around the world on this day on tv though. People wearing green: green shirts, green hats, green necklace. Also laughing, hapiness and beer!

In the morning I left my place and....NOBODY was wearing green at all! I got so disappointed. I am so happy that I decided to put my cute little green hat inside my purse.

At school some people were wearing green, but in a very calm way, I would say, not the brightly and noisy way I was expecting.

When I thought my Patrick's Day failed, a group from BLI met in a pub, PEEL PUB, and then I had fun in my green day! Although the other tables were quite, our table was very happy! All foreigners, none from US, BRITAIN or CANADA. We were Brazilians, Venezuelans, Mexicans, Japaneses, Coreans and we had more fun this day than "the owner" of the holiday.

Well, I guess we were wishing St. Patrick's Day more than Montreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment