Wednesday, March 25, 2015

how do I feel like International Student by Juan

    

I feel happy to stay in Canada, and choose it, because is a good place to study. The quality of life is excellent, unfortunately is not the same in Mexico, that's the reason I will give all my energy for this beautiful country. 

Since I came to Canada, I knew by government of canada and others websites, it's a country which receive immigrant people, but, as I can see, the canadian people, almost all are very nice, they always give you smile like in the subway, even in the supermarket, everybody want to help you, All the time I can hear: "SORRY =) !!!"

 Sometimes, after class, we hava a lot of option to go like restaurants, bars, museums, even activities like snowboarding, it's very interesting !!! 

If you want to come and study in Canada, the best advice is, try to preparing about your studies in you home country, vocabulary, because when you come to Canada, you will use it like advantage. And finally, enjoy your stay, even if the weather is almost -32 degrees.


     
   


1 comment:

  1. It's necessary to carry your coats and boots. The summer is beautiful but the winter is awful. (Sophia)

    ReplyDelete